Modafinil 200 Mg
Modafinil 200 Mg is a smart pill that helps you to stay active throughout the day. Actually, this tablet works to cure excessive sleep disorder which is caused by Narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorder.
Advantages of Modafinil 200 Mg
• Modafinil is the smart pill with less side effect
• In 1988, FDA approved Modafinil as a smart pill.
• Modafinil may improve your narcolepsy
• Modafinil also can help you to take right decision by reducing the impulse response.
• It is a eugeroic smart pill for which it can make us active throughout the day
Before taking Modafinil
• If you have an allergy to Modafinil or Armodafinil, do not take Modafinil 200 Mg. After taking it if you see any rashes in your skin or feel any difference leave the medicine and contact your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not pass it on to others. It may harm them, even if their signs of illness are the same as yours.
• If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
• You should avoid it if you have an irregular heartbeat or any kind of heart problem and high blood pressure (hypertension) patient should also avoid Modafinil.
• If you ever had psychological problems like depression, mania, bipolar disorder, consult with a doctor before taking the medication.
• Do not take Modafinil if you are suffering from kidney or liver problems
• You should avoid alcohol while taking Modafinil
• Don’t take it for long period of time or else you become dependent on it
Don’t take Modafinil 200 Mg if your age is less than 18 years
Modafinil with Other Medicines
• Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using other medicines as sometimes Modafinil reaction with other medicines can harm you.
• Hormonal contraceptives may not work if you take Modafinil with those
• You should not take Modafinil if you are pregnant or planning for a baby. It is not known that Modafinilharms the unborn babies or not.
1. Modafinil may cause the allergic reaction like rashes, swelling lips or tongue etc.
2. It also can cause anxiety in you.
3. Taking Modafinil sometimes causes breathing problems, chest pain, and fast heartbeat
4. Sometimes, overdose of Modafinil can cause insomnia
5. Modafinil can cause blurred vision or dizziness in up to 1 in 10 people. If you are affected or you find that while using this medication you still feel very sleepy, do not attempt to drive or operate machinery.
What to do if you overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
Modafinil Tablets should be swallowed whole with water.
The usual dose is 200 Mg a day. This can be taken once daily (in the morning) or divided into two doses a day (100 mg in the morning and 100 mg at midday).Your doctor in some cases may decide to increase your daily dose up to 400 mg.
Elderly patients (over 65 years of age)
The usual dose is 100 mg a day. This can be taken once daily (in the morning) or divided into two doses a day (50 mg in the morning and 50 mg at midday).
If you forget to take Modafinil
• Take the next dose at the usual time, do not take a double dose to make up for the forgotten one.
• If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
NOTE: Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.